This listing is for digital files to create your own 3D paper light box for personal use.
Mandala image with mirror board backing card, can be assembled with or without LED lights.
Each design has its own unique feel and depth.
The files can either be hand-cut but are very detailed, cutting with a cutting machine (Silhouette or Cricut or similar) is suggested. Please follow our the tutorial video on our YouTube Chanel 'Jumbleink' below you can find a link to see how to assemble after cutting!
We recommend using white card and white LEDs and colouring the LED bulbs with the likes of Chameleon markers to create the desired colour effects.
The images can be resized as long as the image retains the ratio, eg. 8x8, 9x9, 12x12 etc.
How to guides are included in the download with links to varioius video tutorials.
The digital files include:
- PDF files
- PNG files
- SVG files
What you'll need:
- Cutting utensil (Scissors / Cutting machine)
- Card stock (180-250gsm)
- Mirror board card stock (180-250gsm)
- Foam board
- A shadow box frame (card stock frame is great to start with.
- LED strip with power supply (battery / USB) if you want to light ithe box up.
- Chameleon permanent markers (or equivalent) if you want to colour the LEDs.
TERMS & CONDITIONS;
* All templates are for personal use only.
* We do not offer refunds, returns or exchanges for digital files.
* Templates and files may not be redistributed.
Thank you very much and enjoy! xx