Ireland 32 Counties - 3D Paper Cut Template Light Box SVG Digital Download Files
Something a little different from you run of the mill map, Ireland and her 32 counties.
This listing is for digital files to create your own 3D paper light box for personal use.
Each design has its own unique feel and depth, they are a great gift for birthdays, Christmas, wedding gift etc.
The files can either be hand-cut but are very detailed, cutting with a cutting machine (Silhouette or Cricut or similar) is suggested. Please follow our the tutorial video on our YouTube Chanel 'Jumbleink' below you can find a link to see how to assemble after cutting!
We recommend using white card and white LEDs and colouring the LED bulbs with the likes of Chameleon markers to create the desired colour effects.
The images can be resized as long as the image retains the ratio, eg. 8x8, 9x9, 11x11, 12x12 etc.
****Tutorial Video, copy link below to our how to video****
Layer 3 is a print layer of the county names and can be printed from PDF files to a standard printer.
The digital files include:
- 6 x PDF files
- 6 x PNG files
- 2 x SVG files
What you'll need:
- Cutting utensil (Scissors / Cutting machine)
- 12 x 12 paper / white card stock (180-250gsm)
- Foam board
- A frame (23x23cm, at least 3.5cm depth)
- LED strip with power supply (battery / USB)
- Chameleon permanent markers (or equivalent)
TERMS & CONDITIONS;
* All templates are for personal use only.
* We do not offer refunds, returns or exchanges for digital files.
* Templates and files may not be redistributed.
Thank you very much and enjoy! xx